The Worship Ministry Support Team is led and coordinated by the Minister for Worship and Music. These roles assist with and advise in various aspects of the Worship & Music Ministry and are an avenue for people to use their gifts beyond music for the LORD.
A prerequisite for all of these positions is an abiding relationship with Christ, knowing both the depths of their sin and the richness of God’s love for them in the Gospel. This relationship will be the source of how they love God and love other people.
- Heart for the worship and music ministry of the church
- Personal people skills
- Ability to communicate, organize data, brainstorm outside-of-the-box, and knowledge of the congregation
- Ability to anticipate future needs and begin to strategize ways to find a resolution
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and web-based programs
- Familiarity with music basics (training will be provided as needed)
- Prefer to be a member/regular attender of CLPC
- Facilitate communication with those involved in weekly worship and other needs
- Work with music librarians to prepare music for weekly worship and special events/projects as needed
- Maintain the record keeping of weekly worship selections in Excel
- Help to maintain Planning Center Online, keeping current the people and music database
- Help with the purchasing of all ministry needs
- Help to maintain the W&M ministry budget
- Assist in hiring and communicating with musicians for special services and events
- Create weekly Choir Notes for choir rehearsal
- Assist with administrative needs for special events and mission projects
- Help to brainstorm through various needs/areas of the ministry
This position is vacant and a search is in process to fill it.
Should you or someone you know be interested in applying for this position, please download this document for more information.