- God’s purpose for the church.
- What God has called us to do for His glory.
- Answers: Who are we? What we do? Where we do this? How we do this? Why we do this?
The Mission Statement Of Carriage Lane:
Carriage Lane Presbyterian, PCA is called by God to glorify Him. In response to His grace the church seeks to make disciples and equip them through: God-centered worship, gospel-centered preaching and teaching from the Word of God, helping believers to find their wholeness in Christ, and being a witness in word and deed to our community and the world.
A Vision Statement Answers:
- What God wants us to be as the mission is fulfilled.
- A picture what the mission should look like as it is implemented.
- It represents our hopes and dreams for the future.
The Vision Statement Of Carriage Lane:
Our desire is to be a covenantal community training up gospel-centered disciples of Jesus Christ who see a lifestyle of worship as their highest goal and who are being equipped to serve and to extend the Kingdom of God to the Southside of Atlanta and the world.